If you’re like most people, you’ve been looking forward to celebrating Christmas all year long. But in order to get into the festive spirit, sometimes it’s helpful to start preparing a little bit earlier. And what better way to get started than by doing some festive nails?
In this post, we’ll be sharing with you 10 beautiful and easy Christmas nails that you can do at home in just a few minutes. So whether you’re looking for something fun and festive to do with your friends or just want something to make your nails look pretty, these nails are sure to please.
What are Christmas nails?
Looking for a festive look for your nails this Christmas? These simple and gorgeous Christmas nails are perfect! All you need are some basic supplies and a little time to create them.
First, paint your nails a festive color. You can use any color you want, but we recommend choosing something bright like red or green.
Then, using a clear nail polish, create a border around each nail. This will give your nails a nice finished look.
Finally, add some festive decorations to each nail using different shapes and sizes of glittering gems. You can even use small pieces of tinsel to add extra detail.
5 easy and beautiful Christmas nail designs
There’s no need to break the bank to have pretty nails at Christmas! In fact, you can do easy and beautiful nails! Here are five simple, yet stunning, Christmas nail designs to get you started:
1. Glittery Snowflakes: Start with a base of white nail polish and add small glittery snowflakes using a microfiber brush.
2. Holiday Lights: Paint your nails light blue then use a silver shimmer paintbrush to create festive lights on each nail.
3. Candy Canes: Follow the steps for Glittery Snowflakes but use candy canes instead of glittery snowflakes for the base color.
4. Evergreen Wreath: Paint your nails a light green then use a dark green shimmer paintbrush to create an evergreen wreath on each nail.
5. Candy Cane Tree: Follow the steps for Evergreen Wreath but use candy cane sticks instead of branches.
How to make Christmas nails
Step One: Paint your nails a light color. I used Sally Hansen Streakless White.
Step Two: Using a dotting tool, dot 3 or 4 colors onto the center of each nail. I used Essie’s Top Coat as my base, and then added colors like black, silver, and gold.
Step Three: Take your glitter glue and begin attaching the dots to each nail. Use a small brush to help spread the glue around evenly so that it doesn’t clump. You can also use a toothpick to help remove any bubbles that form while applying the glitter.
Step Four: Once you’ve attached all of the dots, use a fine-tip brush to add more glitter over top. Be sure to smooth out any bumps or inconsistencies in the glitter before adding more!
Step Five: Let your nails dry completely before painting on your final coat of polish. I used Essie Gel Couture in ‘Mystical’.
What colors to use for Christmas nails
When it comes to festive nails, there are a few colors that work well for both men and women. For men, dark shades like black or navy can be ideal, while light pink or peach are good choices for women. If you’re feeling creative, you could even try out some unusual colors like green or purple! whatever color you choose, make sure your nails are properly sealed with a topcoat to help them last all night long.
How to make your Christmas nails look beautiful
There are so many different ways to make your Christmas nails look beautiful, and it’s easy to get carried away with the whole festive look. Whether you want glittery snowflakes or traditional red and green nail art, there’s a look for everyone! Here are five easy steps to gorgeous Christmas nails:
1. Start by painting your nails with a base coat of your choice.
2. Apply two coats of your favourite nail polish colours together, making sure to evenly distribute the colour in each nail.
3. Once your nails have been fully coated, start layering on tiny pieces of glitter using a fine brush. If you want to create really intricate designs, use several different types of glitter in different colours.
4. When you’re finished layering on the glitter, seal it all in with a topcoat.
5. Finally, add some extra festive flair by cutting out snowflakes ornaments using an X-Acto knife or a cutting mat. You can also use any other geometric shapes that catch your eye!
Amelia Earhart is a passionate writer and the founder of Technomaniax. I loves to write principally about technology trends. At Technomaniax.com, I loves to share my opinion on what’s happening in tech around the world.