A credit card might be just a simple plastic tool, but it becomes your best friend when all the cash in your wallet exhausts. Whether travelling, shopping, or meeting emergency financial needs, a credit card app always helps you. The list is endless when considering the credit cards available in the market today. There are travel cards, shopping cards, cashback cards, fuel cards, and much more.
Having to choose from this long list may be overwhelming. To help you with this, we have created a list of the best credit card in India as of October 2022. The credit cards on this list have exclusive benefits, helping you to save some bucks.
Best Credit Cards Of October 2022
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
This credit card is best for you if you want to earn reward points. It will help you save a lot of money and earn reward points too. Below are the salient features of the HDFC Regalia credit card:
- You can reward points worth 15,000 on spending an amount of Rs. 8 lakhs or more in an anniversary year.
- You can get four reward points for every Rs. 150 spent, which can be redeemed against lifestyle options.
- You can get rewards points of 10,000 and 15,000 for spending Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 8 lakhs, respectively, in a year.
- The HDFC Regalia credit card will get you a discount of up to 15% on dining at several premium restaurants in the country.
- Get 9 Club Vistara points on every Rs.100 you spend on Vistara flights.
- You will be entitled to an additional 5 kg baggage allowance as well.
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
This credit card will help you earn reward points and other discounts. That’s why it’s on our list of one the best credit cards in India. Below are some of the features of this credit card:
- You can earn 2000 bonus reward points when you spend Rs. 2000 within the first two months of the issuance of the card.
- If you spend Rs. 90,000 a year, the gift of annual fee reversal can be grabbed.
- When refilling your vehicle, you can get a fuel surcharge waiver for transactions ranging from Rs. 500- Rs. 3,000.
- Offers accelerated rewards for grocers, moviegoers, diners, and more.
BPCL SBI Card
If you want to manage your fuel expenses effectively, this credit card is for you. This is because it helps save some bucks on fuel transactions. Following are its main features:
- You can get a cashback of 4.25% on fuel spent at BPCL petrol stations, which equals 13X reward points.
- When refilling vehicles, get a 1% surcharge waiver for every transaction of up to Rs. 4000.
- Get an activation bonus of 2,000 reward points worth Rs. 500 on the payment of the joining fee.
- You can instantly redeem the earned reward points for BPCL vouchers and fuel purchases at BPCL petrol stations. The reward points can also be redeemed instantly at the Shop n Smile rewards catalogue of the credit card app.
- Get 5X reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on the departmental store, groceries, movies, and dining.
ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
Below are the exclusive features of this card:
- Earn two payback points for spending every Rs. 100 on retail purchases.
- A fuel purchase of Rs. 500 can be done by redeeming 2,000 payback points in the credit card app.
- Earn a cashback of 2.5% on a minimum spend of Rs. 500 and get a 1% surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol stations.
- Get a minimum of 15% discount on dining at more than 800 premium restaurants in the country.
- Get an Rs. 100 discount on booking two movie tickets in a month at BookMyShow.
Every individual has a different purpose when it comes to credit cards, and to fulfil that, you need to choose one that best suits your needs. By choosing the right Credit Card App, you can save bucks on your transactions.