If you’re planning a trip to Keaton Beach, let us help with your accommodations. There are plenty of hotels near the beach, and we can help you find one that fits your needs.
Keaton Beach is a 3-mile (4.8 km) stretch of beach on the Gulf of Mexico located in Taylor County, Florida.
Keaton Beach is a 3-mile (4.8 km) stretch of beach on the Gulf of Mexico located in Taylor County, Florida. The town has a population of approximately 850 people and has been popular with tourists since it was formed in 1887 as a resort area for wealthy Jacksonville residents seeking a romantic getaway during their summer vacations.
Keaton Beach’s history can be traced back to early settlers who came to Florida after the Civil War ended; however, it wasn’t until 1912 when developer George Nellie bought up most land in this area that he began developing it into its current form: an exclusive haven for those seeking privacy from daily life or looking for relaxation from city life!
There are 6 hotels near Keaton Beach
- Keaton Beach: This is the most popular beach in Florida, and it’s easy to see why. The sand is pure white and soft, making it perfect for walking and playing in. The water is also clear enough that you can see all the way down to the bottom of this beautiful body of water—the perfect place for snorkeling if you’re into that sort of thing!
- Tarpon Springs: If you’re looking for something less crowded than Keaton Beach, consider checking out Tarpon Springs instead! You’ll find plenty of activities here as well as lots more accommodation options than at any other location on our list (including hotels). The city has been named one of America’s best places by USA Today Readers’ Choice Awards every year since 2005; this makes sense considering how much fun people have having fun here!
See a map of the hotels here http://keatonbeach.com/map
To see a map of the hotels near Keaton Beach, click here.
- The color-coded lines on this map show how far away each hotel is from Keaton Beach. The closer you want to stay to Keaton Beach, the darker the line will be in color; for example, if you want to stay within walking distance of Keaton Beach (about 0.9 miles), your trip would be colored red on this map—the closer your destination lies to one of our properties, the darker its line becomes on our online tool.
- We also provide information about each property’s location and amenities as well as other details like parking fees and phone numbers so that travelers can easily plan their trips around their travel plans.*
You can find great hotels along Keaton Beach
You can find great hotels along Keaton Beach. Here’s a list of the amenities and prices for each hotel:
- [Resort Hotel] – This resort is on the beach and has an outdoor pool, fitness center, hot tubs and more. There are also activities like jet skiing or fishing available for guests who would like to spend some time outside. The rooms have ocean views from their balconies or patios so you can watch dolphins swim by while enjoying your meal at the restaurant! The resort also offers complimentary breakfast daily with options that include omelets made with fresh eggs from local farms as well as fresh fruit salad prepared daily by chefs who were trained at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris France!
- [Budget Hotel] – This budget hotel offers affordable prices but still provides all of the same amenities you would expect from any other upscale hotel chain including free wireless internet access throughout most areas of each floor (including lobby area) free continental breakfast served daily along with laundry facilities available upon request
At the end of the day, it’s all about finding a place that suits you and your family. So let us help you with that. We have great options for every type of traveler: from budget hotels to luxury accommodations. You will find something that fits your needs and budget at our site!